Sunday, September 14, 2008

laughing...trying to roll over...and bumbo

Here are a couple of the newest videos we have gotten of Liam. I think every stage is better than the last. He is really starting to laugh a lot now, and there is something very contagious about a little baby's laugh. He also tries SO hard to roll over, but hasn't quite figured that out..but it sure is fun to watch him try!


He also LOVES his bumbo seat (thank you Mel and Michele). I had not even thought of trying to sit him in there yet, but Erika suggested it, and he loves it! He is getting really good at reaching out and grabbing onto toys, and his newest thing is shaking them around once he has grabbed onto them. It is fun watching him realize that he is the one making the toy rattle. Jeremy told me when I was in the shower today that Liam transferred the rattle from his right to his left hand! Too bad I missed it..I'm sure he will do it again. Well as you will see from the video below, he sometimes gets a little out of control shaking the toy :).


(Oh and if anyone has any suggestions for a very congested infant, feel free to let me know. I don't think he is congested enough to take him to the doctor, but I kind of want to ease the congestion for him, but am not quite sure how. I did buy some infant saline drops for his nose so hopefully those might start helping...oh and of course Tylenol has become our best friend :)

6 comments:

erin(DANIELLE) said...

i don't know what's more entertaining. watching liam. or listening to you talk obnoxiously to him. you really are a mom. weird. what happened to my sister? :)

oh and i like how you pounded on the ground beside him trying to get him to roll over...

good idea.

:)

love you!

aunteem said...

Hee! Sweet funny baby!

Anonymous said...

HA! I also noticed the pounding on the ground to get him to roll over, but that's just natural and i thought how I would probably do that too!
He's so cute Kellie! It's fun that you're videotaping these moments!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute! As for the congestion, it seems that I always run a humidifier starting about this time of the year throughout winter. Or I just boil or simmer water on the stove, sometimes with orange peels in it which makes the house smell fresh too. Hope he gets feeling better!

Unknown said...

The humidifier works for Cayden. They make them so they will take the vick's strips that release the menthol vapors.

grandmabutch said...

This is all so very sweet! Love all three of you.
Grandma Butch