Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Maternity Leave...

This is what I am supposed to be doing:

Now that is not going to happen exactly all the time, but I am going to try to be better about just laying around and not doing too much. I am definitely nesting now, and everything in me just wants to get everything around here clean and ready for the baby.
The doctors appointment yesterday went well. He just said I cannot work anymore, so I am officially on maternity leave! It would have been nice to get a few more hours in, but I am not too torn up about not working anymore ;). I am just keeping a close eye on my symptoms and if they start to get worse then we will probably run all the tests again. My doctor and I want to keep me pregnant until at least 37 weeks (full term), which is this Saturday. He was afraid if I kept working that I might not be able to stay pregnant. So hopefully we won't have the baby until this weekend at the earliest! Who knows, it could still be another two weeks!

5 comments:

aunteem said...

you just keep those feet up!
take care of yourself and sweet baby...we are only a phone call away!
love you all

Unknown said...

I keep waiting to see your post with baby pictures! Keep resting...you'll want it in a couple weeks!!

Anonymous said...

This is exciting!!! Do rest and take care of yourself. We love you all three.

Grandma Butch

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful with your feet up. Now all you need is an assistant to be at your beck and call, so you can stay on the couch with your feet up. We're excited about seeing the Little One.
Love, Aunt K

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE THIRTY-SEVEN WEEKS! NOW YOU CAN JUST HAVE THAT BABY ANYTIME YOU FEEL LIKE IT! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND JEREMY!