Sunday, May 18, 2008

itching=no sleep

I am officially done. This pregnancy can go ahead and be over at any point in time. I slept horrible last night. Between waking up every 2 hours to pee and then waking up at 4 am and not going back to sleep because my belly itches so bad...I don't think I have been very much fun to live with. Jeremy told me the other day he is ready for me to be done being pregnant...gee, I wonder why. I have been doing everything in my power to put myself into labor. I know, I know, it is still going to come when it wants to, but I think it might need a little help :). Yesterday I went up to the hospital and had my friend Tara strip my membranes to try and move things along. Well that led to a day of cramping and being horribly uncomfortable, and still no labor. I know I need to be patient, but that is not happening very easily. The baby is now so low in my pelvis (zero station...if you know what that means), I have entered a whole nother degree of waddling, and some serious pressure. On top of all of that my emotions decided to take control of me last night, and Jeremy got to endure an approximate 2 hour crying session for no apparent reason at all. So, like I said, I am done. Anytime now baby...you can just come on out of me...we would love to meet you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...I hope you get a little more comfortable in the few days until your little fella or gal comes on out! Keep hanging in there! It will all be worth it!!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you. thanks for calling yesterday!

Anonymous said...

guess what time it is?
BABY TIME!!!!
hang in there!

there is nothing wrong with a penguin that waddles.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get more rest!!! I think I will let you and Grandpa get up early and mess around!!! He isn't expecting a baby. You will soon be relieved and be so happy to hold your sweet little one. Hang in there Jeremy you are so good to Kellie. I love all three of you and pray for you many times a day (even at night).
Grandma Butch

Anonymous said...

I have ONE WORD FOR YOU...SEX!!!

It worked for Rachel & Ross...it's GOT to work for you!!!

erica said...

i am so happy for you guys :)