Monday, May 05, 2008

latest projects...


I have been putting a few baby things together, and wanted to post pictures...these things might not be very interesting to look at, but mostly I was just proud of myself that I put them together! :) We got an adorable shelf from a friend of mine at work and I put that together, now it just needs to be hung on the wall...that is Jeremy's project. I also put the baby's swing together that I got at my work shower. It is making me really excited to have a baby to put in it!! Jeremy and I also went to Babies R' Us and picked out boy and girl outfits to bring the baby home in, so I had to take pics of those :).

3 comments:

Kristy Jackson said...

I am so proud of you! and those outfits are the most adorable things ever! I love it!

Julie said...

Hmmm...I wonder which outfit you will need? Guess we will know soon enough! Aunt Zamma

Erika said...

So cute!