Tuesday, April 29, 2008

first baby shower...





The girls at work had a baby shower for me at my good friend Jessica's house...right down the road! It was our first shower! We had a great time...we got our high chair, and our swing, and bath set, and lots of other little things. Everyone at work is so generous. The ones who couldn't be there keep giving me gifts at work! We are getting so excited...getting all of these baby things is making it a little more real. This picture to the left is of me and my friend Kelly from work. She is three weeks ahead of me...try not to notice how much BIGGER I am than her! I didn't pick the most flattering shirt for the day. I think I have one big baby growing in there! As far as a baby update there is not too much to update. I keep getting bigger...you would think with as big as I am my growth would plateau a little bit, but no! Actually in the past week the baby has dropped quite a bit. I am carrying it much lower than I was. I thought it had and then mom, grandma and Jessica all noticed how much lower it was...I am hoping that means I might go early! I am now 34 weeks and 2 days. Two more weeks and 5 days till I am full term! Crazy. In the past week I have gotten VERY uncomfortable, big and awkward feeling. My body aches, my back hurts, my hips hurt...you know...the list goes on and on! But it is all going to be worth it in a few weeks!

3 comments:

aunteem said...

your work friends are so kind and generous! how nice to be blessed with such great people to work with.

Baby will soon be here.

Unknown said...

You're almost done! You still look great! Hopefully you don't get too more uncomfortable!!

Erika said...

I can't wait until the next shower. :) Call me and tell me what you got. Better yet, send me pictures of the new things added to the baby's room.