Saturday, May 24, 2008

liam jeremy


He is here! And he is a HE (much to his mother's surprise :). Liam Jeremy Fredin came into the world on Tuesday May 20 at 8:38 am. He was 7 pounds 15.4 ounces, and 21 inches long...keep in mind he was three weeks early! He would have easily been 10 pounds if I had gone to my due date. My water broke Monday evening, and we were in labor all night that night. Started pushing at 6am, and he was born two and a half hours later...he was worth all the work! He is quite amazing...we cannot imagine our lives without him. Just thought I should put up an update :).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHHHHH congradulations!!! I've been thinking about you all week wondering if you had had the baby yet! He's beautiful!

Erika said...

What a great picture of him! We love him too!

Anonymous said...

congratulations... He looks great.

the Hill's

aunteem said...

I miss you all so much. I love your new picture! It is beautiful! We are having a great time, but it's not the same with out your family and gr and gr.

You would love the ocean here. You can't swim in it b/c of the strong undercurrent, but just watching it and taking it all in is wonderful.

Hug everyone for me. Much Love

Anonymous said...

Liam is a very handsome boy. We are so proud of him as you both are, too.

God is so good to us. Just call if you need a little help. We love all three of you.

Grandpa and Grandma Butch

Melanie-Pearl said...

what a sweetie. mmm. hope you are getting some rest.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see him. Love you!!

-Kristine T.