Friday, April 18, 2008

Really Oprah...Really?

Just wanted to share this video with everyone...my friend Ashley sent it to me. Try to ignore the fact at how super cheesy it is, but it interested me to see the clips of the Oprah show that I had never seen before. It has been quite obvious that Oprah is more "new-agey" all the time, but this just proves it. Her exact words were "God is a feeling experience, not a believing experience." Wow...that is really too bad that she believes that. I think it is really easy to watch her and get wrapped up in what she has to say. I know I have done it. But obviously she is unsure of what she believes, and is leading millions of people in the wrong direction. Wouldn't it be great if such a huge powerful leader in society could lead people in the right direction? I guess that is what I will start praying for...

Once again...cheesy video :)

3 comments:

aunteem said...

I am sure glad I can believe in the Rock of my Salvation when my feelings fail me! Thanks for the good word, Kellie!

Erika said...

Wow! I have recieved emails about this from several people now. It is scary to imagine the influence Oprah has.

Anonymous said...

Love your new house!