Tuesday, March 18, 2008

we love our families...

Jeremy and I decided on the way home tonight that we are so grateful for the families that we have. They are always so willing to jump in and help when we need it. We started painting the new house today! We had Rosann (Jeremy's mom), grandma and grandpa Thiessen, my dad, Hillary, me and Jeremy. Between those of us, we were able to get so much done! My grandma and grandpa Butch brought by lunch for us. Mom also helped with lunch, but she was not able to be there today because she is sick. So we got all three bedrooms completely finished and painted. The living/dining area is primed and painted with the first coat. It just needs the second coat. The bathroom wont take long to finish. The only room we have not started yet is the kitchen. So I think we are making much better progress than we all expected.

So obviously from my last post, things have started going better :). We did get closed on the house and I slowly started to de-stress. Now I think I have finally entered the excitement stage. Once we get done painting, we will start moving in. We are hoping to have most moved in by the end of the weekend. So we will see how that time frame works out for me :). That might be pushing it a little.

Here is a link to some pictures from today and yesterday...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44107&l=60907&id=510530691

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beginning to look like moving in time. I wish we could have stayed longer and gotten our pictures in this blog!! No. really we didn't do enough to earn that!! Just kidding. It will be so nice to move into a nice new clean home. Come clean mine when you are finished there.

Love you all,
Grandma Burch

aunteem said...

we love you too!
there is, perhaps...at least one picture of me you need to REMOVE!
love you
Mom

Erika said...

I love the way the house is turning out. I like the baby's room especially. It was so cute to see how Emmett fits perfectly with the house. He looked so happy. What a happy little family you have!

Melanie-Pearl said...

sorry i didn't get to say g'bye last night. thanks for coming. it's always special to have you there.