Wednesday, March 26, 2008

no internet...

...that is my excuse for not blogging in a while. That and we have had just a few things keeping us busy :). Well we are all moved into the new house! Our first night there was Thursday of last week. We LOVE it. Things are slowly getting un-packed and put in their place. The guest room has become the room to put all the crap we don't know what to do with...so that is the next obstacle to tackle in the un-packing process. That and actually making our garage a use-able two car garage, since one side is filled with box's and furniture. I can only say we have gotten as much done as we have because of all of the help we have had. Our family has been wonderful. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us. I will take some pictures of each room and put them up in the next couple days.

The internet guy is coming tomorrow morning. I will not feel so disconnected from the world! I will also take a more recent belly picture to put up. My belly button is about to pop! If only that meant I were done! I know I am only starting to get to the miserable part of the pregnancy...and I know it will only get worse from here (which everyone feels the desire to keep telling me), but here is my list of complaints. I will list them once, and then try not to complain about them again.
...Sleeping at night...not so much happening...or at least not continuous sleep.
...My hips hurt...mostly why I can't sleep.
...My cyatic nerve pain is getting worse, and will continue to as the baby gets bigger.
...New development! Cankles! Yes, that is when your ankles blend into your calves, which mine
do. The past couple of evenings that I have gotten home from work they have been pretty
swollen. Not so bad on my days off...not on my feet near as much.
...Lower back pain...big surprise I know.
...Contractions...usually only when I am at work. They are a bit distracting while I am trying to
work, but once I get home and get off my feet they ease up.

Ok...I think I am done complaining. Overall these are minor things to be dealing with. It could be much worse. I usually take care of people around my due date everyday that are there with way worse conditions than mine! So I will suck it up. The baby is still moving constantly, and now we like to play a little game. It will stick a foot up at the top part of my belly and I will push it back down, and we will do that a few times before it quits playing...sore loser :).

Here is a link to some more pictures of us finishing up the painting and moving everything in!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45449&l=3e1e4&id=510530691

No comments: