Tuesday, March 11, 2008

stressing...

Well I think that there is officially too much stuff going on in one week's time. I am trying really hard to not stress about the minor details of everything. Well this past weekend I packed up pretty much our whole house, and then I worked all day yesterday. Today we had our walk-thru at our new house at 11:30 and that went well. All day today I have been communicating with our lender about finalizations for tomorrow morning at our closing. The bank closes at 6 tonight and we have to have a cashiers check tomorrow morning by 9, and they cannot seem to give us the final number that we need to take. I was going to go and get that check before I went to work today, but now Jeremy is going to have to go and get it because I have to be to work by 3. They say we are waiting on the title company at this point. I just had to e-mail him our savings and checking account statements as of today so that can see all of our money. They need to see exactly where the money that we were putting in savings was coming from (Jeremy's paychecks). It all seems kind of ridiculous to me, but whatever. Now they know exactly what we have where up to the hour! Seriously. I guess that is necessary. So then tomorrow morning we will go and close at 9 am, and I will work from 11am-11pm and then early Thursday morning we had to Sioux City to the girls' national tournament for two days. We will come back from that early Saturday morning so I can make it to work by 3, and then work for the next three days....then the painting and moving will begin. I think this post was supposed to serve as a venting/de-stresser for me. I don't know if it really did that...hopefully it didn't make anyone else stressed in the process! I will be so glad when all of this is over. I definitely felt the effects of working so hard over the weekend while I was at work yesterday, so hopefully work is kind to me today!

3 comments:

aunteem said...

Hang in there and let us all help! We are only a phone call away

Love you, mom

Erika said...

Maybe you could relax on your drive to the tournament game. Make Jeremy drive and you can sleep. Remember this is an exciting time too- your first house. Hang in there. I am also only a phone call away, but not nearly as close as your mom.

Anonymous said...

I am too old to be doing all that you do. It made me tired to red about it!!!I am prayingfor strength for both of you. We are ansious to see your new home. Sorry that Grandpa and I can't paint since he goes in for surgery and is not doing very well. Call me and I will tell you about our doctor visits.
Love you all three,
Grandma Butch