Tuesday, October 30, 2007

8 weeks


Here is a post for Erika's request. She said she heard I was getting a belly and wanted to see pictures. So here is a picture. I am now about 8 1/2 weeks and I feel huge already. I feel like I have to have the biggest 8 week baby ever. I don't think anyone looks as big as I do at this early!! But I guess I could be wrong :) I think the best way to describe how I feel now, is, bloated...all the time. Lovely, I know. I just can't suck my stomach in anymore!

There is really nothing new going on with us. I have been trying to think of things to post on, but there really has not been much excitement in our lives!

(Oh, if someone can tell me how to get the pregnancy ticker that I have at the top of our blog, readable, that would be great! I have been messing around with it, and you still can't read the words underneath!)

8 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my! I thought that Dad was just giving you a hard time, but you really can tell. Are you sure that you are not further along? I can't wait to see you in TX in a few weeks. We must shop.

Anonymous said...

you look so cute!

Erika said...

Wait a minute. How do I know you aren't faking? If I remember right, you always were able to make your stomach stick out the farthest when we were playing.

Anonymous said...

ah...you are so cute! i love your little belly! i didn't notice it that much yesterday.-Kristy

the fredin's said...

I swear I am not faking. I kind of wish I was...because pretty sure I just look fat and not pregnant. So that sweater I am wearing I bought, because I think it actually makes me look pregnant and not just fat. I was actually trying to suck my stomach in!! Yeah, that doesn't work so well :) I will prove it to you in a few weeks Erika :)

aunteem said...

Erika is right....you always could make your stomach go out and look pregnant! Which may be making the "round little ball" look show a little sooner! :) Funny!

Anonymous said...

I think you are either going to have a very large baby, or there is another little one in there that is hiding for a while. Either way, you are certainly a beautiful Mama. Oh, that sounds good on you!
Love,
Aunt K

Kristy Jackson said...

Ok, time for a new belly pic!