Sunday, November 11, 2007

week 10



Ok so I promise I am going to try to not make all of my posts pregnancy posts, but that is about the most exciting thing going on around here lately :). Jeremy and I continue to get more excited by the day!! And I feel like I continue to get larger by the day. Tonight at work was a fairly slow night, so the girls and I decided to try to listen to the baby with our doppler and then also did a sonogram. With being only 10 weeks it can be very difficult to hear the heartbeat already, without using a sonogram machine, but we heard it!! I recorded it with my cell phone and sent the recording to Jeremy so he could hear it. We will be able to hear it again on Friday at our appointment. It was between 160-170 bpm tonight.
But I wanted to share the sono pictures with everyone. It is amazing how much the little guy or girl is growing!! You could actually see he/she moving around!! It was moving like crazy on the sonogram!! It was the neatest thing to see. So I have tried to edit the pictures so you can see them a little better and maybe define what you are looking at. Our sono machine is really old, so they are not the best pictures, but we think they are quite amazing! We got a couple good profile pictures, and then the one where I have the leg labeled; we were able to freeze it while it was kicking its leg!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics and the comments about the baby coming! It is wonderful to hear about and see this new precious life.
Love,
Aunt K

aunteem said...

You can put all you want on here about the baby! Thanks for sharing the heart beat, that is so cool.

erin(DANIELLE) said...

write about something besides your baby...gosh! :) just kidding.

i love you too!

(here is your comment...)

Erika said...

The baby is so big compared to last time. Cool!

Anonymous said...

yay! how precious. call me if you're having a slow night at work and we'll sono my baby girl.