Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving...

Jeremy and I had a pretty good day today. Since we couldn't be with family :(, his professor was nice enough to invite us over to have thanksgiving with them. It was us, and a couple other guys from the film department that couldn't go home for the holiday. So we went over there around 2 for a late lunch. We took green bean casserole, and cream cheese corn (the two things we are pretty decent at making :). They made a turkey, had apple pie, pumpkin pie, and yummy apple cider. I ate too much of the pies. I was doing just fine, until dessert :).

Jeremy and I then came home, to find out that I got called off work tonight. Not to many people want to have babies on Thanksigiving. I doubt it will pick up much this weekend, which isn't that great because I am scheduled the next two nights. One of Jeremy's friends was here for a while this evening playing video games with him. Poor guy is staying at the Super 8 here in town, because the university kicks all the students out of the dorms over thanksgiving break. Which I think is a horrible thing to do, because it is definitely not that long of a break for people who live far away to go home! One of his other friends slept in his car last night, because he couldn't be in the dorms. If I had known that, he would have been staying here, but too late now :).

Jerry and Rosann get here tomorrow night. We are really excited to have them here. At least we will get to see a little bit of family over the holiday. They don't leave until Wednesday, so we will have a good visit with them. We are going to have a thanksgiving dinner with them. I bought a turkey the other day, so that will be fun to cook that with his mom! We will probably do that Monday evening.

Jeremy and I set up the camera to take a couple pics of ourselves today, while we were kind of dressed nice :). There are also some pictures of the Indiana snow!!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

aunteem said...

good morning. what a nice way to start my day; seeing pictures of the 2 of you and of Indiana snow! It is beautiful there right now. glad you could go to Jeremy's profs for lunch yesterday. we all missed you both!
love you

aunteem said...

I left a comment earlier...don't know why your blog still reads 0. Hopefully this will help
love you!