Saturday, November 25, 2006

...on to christmas :)

Jerry and Rosann arrived yesterday evening. We had a good day today, but the highlight of my day was buying our Christmas tree!! It was on sale at Wal-Mart for $20!! That was even more exciting. So we went and bought that this evening, and set it up, while listening to Christmas music :). It was nice. If you can't tell, I am very excited about Jeremy and I's first Christmas together, and getting to decorate our own place. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures.



Rosann helping with the tree!







Jeremy and I posing for the pic, since we missed the first opportunity :)








Putting on the tree topper! It is a little top heavy :)








Ahhh.....












Another angle...










Pretty tree :)












Shining Star!











Having fun...








Getting tired of these yet?? ;)








Yea!!!












The whole tree :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very pretty tree and I like your tree skirt! Did you get all your things at WalMart?
Don't know if the ornaments I got you will match, but I"ll send them anyways.
I updated my blog earlier; but I don't have any new pics of the house. Keep forgetting my camera. I think we will go back out tomorrow to see if they got all the hard wood done. They were there working this evening when we stopped by on our way to Joel and Marcia's. Enjoy your good company.
Love
Mom

Unknown said...

AWW!! I remember our first Christmas in our apartment. You are doing much better than we did. Our tree was definitely NOT blog worthy! Yours is! We put up all of our decorations Friday night. I love this time of year!

Hillary said...

well lets just say that i love your christmas pictures...your tree...all i can say...
b-e-a-u-tiful!!!!
i love it, i tried to get your sister to bring in our christmas tree from outside but she wouldn't let me...sad day...anyway..happy christmas decorating!!!

Erika said...

That looks sooooo good. I know ours will not look like that. We may not even have one. I will try to update this week.