Sunday, August 20, 2006

Indiana!

Well this is just a quick post to let everyone know we are here. We arrived Friday around 11:00. Jeremy and I do not have internet at our place yet, they are supposed to be coming to install in on Wednesday, so then I will post more and have a lot of pictures!! Right now we are on campus using their wirelesss internet. It is kind of nice, we are sitting right by a lake and the tempurature is probably in the 60's. That is an approximation, but it is cool enough for me to wear a sweatshirt!! That is really exciting. It won't be warm here for to much longer.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. We have everything moved in, and actually most everything unpacked. Jeremy's parents were a HUGE help!! We would not have been able to get near as much done without them! Thank you!! (Jerry would tell you I did not notify him of how heavy some of my stuff was that I wanted him to carry up the stairs, but do not believe him :) ).

Here is a picture to hold you all over until the mass of pictures on Wednesday!! :)

3 comments:

aunteem said...

Love your first blog....and the pic that will hold me over until there are more! :) I'm jealous, sitting by a lake in 60 degree weather, wearing a sweatshirt....wow! Guess I had better get those sweats in the mail. You did miss a great gushing rain this morning though Kellie! I imagine our basement now has water in it.
So great to see your smiling faces.
Much Love

Melanie-Pearl said...

Kellie- You are SO beautiful! (Just wanted to be sure and finally say this as I keep thinking it every time I see you!) I really think you've gotten more beautiful than you already were. Life with Jeremy must be pretty good. Oh yeah, Jeremy, you are beautiful, too.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy and Kellie,
It isa so good to hear from you. Your mom called and told me about the supper you were doing. Have you made those cookies yet?

My back is still giving problems. I do for therapy tomorrow, Wed, and Thurs. I am back on the pain medicine and muscle relaxers. I hope it will not upset my stomach. You see the older you get the more problems you have!!!!!

Love you guys very much. We are so proud of both of you.

Some company just came.

Love, Grandma Butch