Wednesday, October 01, 2008

sleepy baby

I realize we have been very blessed, in that Liam usually sleeps until somewhere between 8-9 in the morning. There have been the rare mornings that he has slept until 10 or 10:15. This morning 10am came and he was not awake, so I went into his room to check on him...still asleep. 10:15...still asleep. 10:30...still asleep. You get the idea. I finally WOKE HIM UP at 11am! He went to bed around 9:30 the night before! If I had not woke him I don't know how long he would have slept. I am not sure why is sleeping so darn long lately, but I am loving it, knowing that it can't last forever. Here is a pic of our baby still asleep at about 10:45 this morning...the flash didn't even wake him up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you make me want to vomit, liam!

Kristy Jackson said...

LOL frenchgirl! He is so sweet! He's got the right idea I would love to sleep that long! :) I love how he lays with the thumb in his mouth and the other arm behind his head. So cute!

aunteem said...

poor Michele....maybe you shouldn't post those things Kellie! :) Such a cute picture! :)