Sunday, September 28, 2008

craigslist.com...shop there.

I told my mom...I know I'm getting old when I am excited about spending a decent amount of money on a washer and dryer! I have never been so excited about doing laundry before. Just had to show off our new purchase. Dad and Jeremy brought them home today and set them up. We bought them off of craigslist.com for more than half off the price that you would pay in the stores, and they are only 1 year old. I could go on and on about all the cool features that I LOVE..but I will spare you :)

5 comments:

aunteem said...

gee! those are NICE! Enjoy!

Kristy Jackson said...

it's the little things in life that make us happy. :) i'm glad you found them. they are very nice! i hope they don't shrink your clothes!

Hillary said...

those are really nice..in fact if you need to practice some laundry i have plenty. in fact i have no clean clothes. so if you want to practice on mine you can :]

Erika said...

Cool! I just bought a really nice desk on Craigs list to take back to Galveston. It is a really great tip.

Melisa said...

wow fancy!