Tuesday, August 19, 2008

l.i.a.m.

Well my excuse for not posting in a while is because we don't have a camera anymore! I think it got lost or possibly taken at Dathan and Elizabeth's wedding so we have ordered another one and it should be getting to the house today!! I am so excited to have it. I'm sure Liam has enjoyed the flash not going off in his face every 5 seconds but I have missed it. Its not so bad that our camera was misplaced, I was kind of wanting a different one anyways! :) But here is a video we took a couple of days ago...we can usually get HUGE smiles out of Liam when we spell his name and move his arms to the shape of the letters (I think he just likes the movement of his arms). He is just at such an amazing stage right now...smiling and talking constantly. I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute video.
Aunt K

aunteem said...

what a sweet heart....

Anonymous said...

Kellie he is sooooo cute, he looks like he is just ready to take off at any second. Before you know it he will be into everything!

Erika said...

Yeah, Liam!

Anonymous said...

I asm so happy to know he is learning his spelling. He will be a whiz kid!!!!
Love you all Grandma Butch

Anonymous said...

OOps grandma misspelled a word!!!!

Grandma Butch