Tuesday, August 05, 2008

back to work

last night was my first night back at work. it went much better than i thought it was going to. it felt like i was just off for a weekend, and not three months! it is going to take me a while to get used to the pace of that place again...it kicked my butt. i was pretty tired when i got home, but i will re-adjust. i am only back part-time which is an amazing blessing that we can do that. it has worked out that jeremy and i will adjust our schedules so that we don't have a sitter. it made it much easier to go back knowing that he was with jeremy. jeremy loved his 10 hours with him yesterday! he would text me picture of him throughout the night. looks like they had a lot of fun!

8 comments:

Hillary said...

well if that hubby of yours ever needs help you know where to find me :]

Anonymous said...

so glad it went well!

Kristy Jackson said...

That's awesome how your schedules work out! I'm sure Liam likes having one of you all the time. I'm sure all your friends at work love having you back!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything went well. I am glad that you are back, I missed you!

Hillary said...

you should probably update soon :]

Kristy Jackson said...

um...i'm with hillary. please.....
miss you!

Melanie-Pearl said...

been thinking about you! (liam, too!)) are you going to be able to come to church tonight? you should bring the whole fam---ET, mom and dad.... i'd love to see them all!

Hillary said...

you should update soon..i like to read your blog when you update...hurry up and get your new camera so you can put new pictures up!