Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our babys first video!

So I want to share a couple of videos with everyone. We did a quick sonogram at work the other night, and I happened to have Jeremy and I's video camera with me, so I recorded a couple different things. In this first video you cannot actually see much until around 30 seconds into the video. If you watch closely around that time the baby has the hiccups! It is such a rhythmic motion, we are sure that is what it is. I know it is really hard to tell what you are looking at...I had the camera zoomed in too far. But the head is down, and the baby is actually kind of laying on its neck..ouch! The big white circle toward the bottom is the head, and everything above that is the abdomen and legs. Just to trying to give you a little bit of a viewpoint. So around 45 seconds, if you see what looks like a black hole in the chest, and you can see a white thing flapping, that is the heartbeat. Then around 1:00 the baby actually brings its right hand up, so you can see it! And finally, around 1:40, the baby kind of looks like it is flexing its right arm, with its hand up by its head. Sorry, I know that is a lot, I just want people to know what they are looking at, but I know it is hard.

Ok, I have one more video. This one is not as long, but Jeremy thinks you can see things better...you probably can :). Baby's head it still down with the body above it. Around 23 seconds you can see the baby in a perfect fetal position. You can actually see both legs and feet. Then around 37 seconds, it stretches its legs all the way out, then curls back up. Ok, so I know these are not as exciting to everyone else, but I had to post them. The way the second video is frozen, before you hit play, is a really good still shot of the baby in the fetal position. You can see both feet!

Be sure to look at the post below this if you have not seen it yet, and look at our new little cousin!

5 comments:

aunteem said...

thanks for sharing that Kellie. So wonderful to see the little life growing in you. Seeing Little Lilie makes it even more real to me!
love you
mom

Unknown said...

I love hearing the excitement in your voice. Can't wait to meet her/him!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh..baby jessica is so cute so far. we need to sono you again, so i can see it in real life!

Melanie-Pearl said...

already spoiled with cameras. this baby doesn't stand a chance...hope s/he likes to cheese. love it!

jessica? WTH? someone better be messing with all of us...or jeremy's gonna have to kick some A for me.

loved seeing you the other day. sorry i blabbed and gave you my entire home buying experience. next time tell me to shut up, that you are an adult, that you will make your own decisions, blah, blah, blah. please oh please don't avoid me now. :)

the fredin's said...

Just so everyone knows, the babies name is not Jessica :). That is my friend Jessica from work, and she calls the baby, baby jessica (because obviously the baby will be named after her :). So no worries, we still so not know whether it is a boy or a girl