Saturday, December 08, 2007

14 Weeks


Just thought I would give a little update. We are now 14 weeks pregnant, and things are going very well. I am finally feeling better, and starting to get over the total exhaustion. I still can't keep my eyes open past 10 pm, but I guess that is not such a bad thing! This is a picture of me and Jeremy at his parents house last night. You can kind of tell that my belly is getting bigger. It seems like in the past week, it has just kind of blown up :). Because of that none of my jeans fit very well anymore, and if they do button, it is very uncomfortable. Thank goodness someone told me about the product called Bella Bands. I swear by them. They are awesome. If you can see the black layer underneath my long sleeve shirt, that is the bella band. They allow you to wear your jeans for longer, because you can leave them un-buttoned and un-zipped, but you put this band around them and it keeps them up! I just thought they were the most amazing thing ever. So hopefully I can stay out of maternity jeans for a little longer. Because I bought these Bella Bands, Jeremy and I went to Marshmallow Kisses at 21st and Rock. Lets just say, there was no need for me to go in that store. Everything is entirely too cute, and entirely too expensive. I will probably have to go there a few more times to get some ideas for the nursery, because they have some adorable things. If anybody else knows of any shops that have really cute and affordable baby things please let me know, because I love to look!

4 comments:

aunteem said...

the most affordable thing going for you so far seems to be grandma!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so interesting. Things have certainly changed since I carried your Mom and Aunt Marcia. That was a long time ago!!!!

You will make such a great Mother and Jeremy a great Dad.
Love,
Grandma Butch

Melanie-Pearl said...

i expect to be going just as nuts about your baby (as i am about lili tonight) in several months. enjoy every stage of pregnancy. when it's over you barely remember.

we pulled out the old videos of our kids tonight. in one you were chasing a 3.5yr old chloe around and around grandma's kitchen table. wow.

Erika said...

Awe! How cute!