Tuesday, October 09, 2007

baby stuff...


Ok so I promise not all of my posts from now on are going to be about baby stuff, but I'm sorry it is just really exciting :). I wanted to post a picture of some of the stuff people have already given us and I have bought. I know I am still so early, but I just can't help but look at baby stuff and want to buy it all up! In the picture above, I bought all the cute little outfits...I went to Von Maur, and they actually have decent sales on newborn stuff! So I couldn't resist. Notice all of the colors in the outfits are neutral. That would be because, we are not finding out what the sex of this child is. Jeremy really really wants it this way, and I keep trying to convince him otherwise, but he isn't budging. I always thought I wouldn't want to find out, but now that we are actually pregnant, I kind of want to know, but Jeremy really doesn't, so it will be a surprise!
The wall hanging is from my mom. I just love it, it is so cute. The quote on there is an Abraham Lincoln quote and it says "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time." Which I have to keep reminding myself since every day I just want to be further along than I am!! Also, the Baby Einstein CD is from my mom. She said we should start playing it now. I told her, why don't we wait until the child actually has ears :).
The beautifully crocheted blue blanket and the cute pink bunny are from my grandma butch. I just love that blanket. It is so soft, and I don't even care if we have a girl, she will just have to have a blue blanket :)
Well nothing else too exciting going on. Time is still going by very slowly ever since we found out, and every day I think it sinks in a little more that we are going to be parents...scary. I have started not feeling too great. Just nauseous and tired...and I feel like a have a bladder infection because I pee all the time! All of this just kicked in this weekend. It is definitely hard to drag myself out the door and to work, but I just remind myself why I feel the way I do! I am not a huge fan of the way the first part of pregnancy makes you feel, but I don't really know who is :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love all the stuff. Von Maur does have great baby stuff, and it's good quality too. I CANNOT believe you aren't going to find out. I couldn't do it. But imagine the surprise the day he/she is born! It will be wonderful! (But I still couldn't do it :)

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautiful! I can already see Little One in it all. What wonderful gifts from your Mom and Grandmother. More to come!
Love,
Aunt K

aunteem said...

your outfits are so cute. how are you feeling? glad you have one of grandma's soft blue blankets, aren't though beautiful?