Saturday, May 26, 2007

Coming soon...

I am pretty sure no one probably reads this anymore...but I just wanted to let everyone know that soon I will be putting a real update on! Jeremy and I are back in Wichita, and have moved into our house!! We would love to have visitors!! Just give us a call! We are loving the new place, and living here...we don't have the internet yet, so when we do get to use it, we have limited time...which means my next post will be long with lots of pictures of our move, jeremy's graduation and the new place!! We can't wait to catch up with everyone now that we are back home! Much love!

5 comments:

Erika said...

I still read your blog.

Anonymous said...

me too!!!!-KJ

aunteem said...

Me Too...now an unread blog...that would be mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Now NOw!!! don't stop the blog. I really enjoy reading it and all of my grandaughters. So happy to have you close by.
Grandma Butch

Unknown said...

still reading...