Saturday, May 05, 2007

almost done!






Well I think it is about time for a new post!! Seeing as how Jeremy and I only have 2 more weeks left in Indiana!! We cannot wait to be back at home. We really haven't been up to much. Jeremy has been really busy working on his senior project. It is a short film they are making. He is the director, so that is taking up all of his time right now. I am getting rather used to being home by myself, because he has been in the lab a lot! But it should definitely pay off for him. I have only 4 more nights of work left! I am really looking forward to being back at Wesley to a busy L&D unit, but I am definitely going to miss the people that I have gotten to work with here in Huntington. Jeremy and I got a chance to go out with some of my friends from work on Thursday. We had a lot of fun!! We went out to dinner at Fox and Hound (which by the way, has the best boneless buffalo wings ever), and then came back to Huntington, because we were going to go bowling. Well I guess the bowling lanes close here at 9, so we weren't able to do that, but we did got back to Travis and Becky's and we played the Wii. Diana had never played so that was a lot of fun! Then we watched Grey's Anatomy. It was a great night! Here are a few pictures of us. Diana and Becky have made it really enjoyable to be here, and I am really going to miss them. So here are some pictures of me and my good friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Well, Well, I can't believe that I am answering you blog first. I did enjoy your info and we are anxious for you to get moved bad here. We wish we could come back for Jeremy's graduation, but I guess that won't happen. We did enjoy our time with you.

Grandpa and I have been mowing and getting flowers out. We have had so much rain. We are ready for some Sunshine.

We love you both. Be careful comeing home. I need to get Jeremy's car cleaned up for him.

It still looks good.
Love,
Grandma Butch

Erika said...

Congrats to Jeremy on graduation. That is a big deal. I wish we could come celebrate with him and with you for your birthday. Can't wait to see you soon.

aunteem said...

thankful for the good friends God gave you this past year. 2 more nights?
Whew...where has this year gone!
love you both

Anonymous said...

so i am really excited to that you are moving home soon..yeah for home! im excited for movie nights and ramen noodles!! love you!

===hillary