Friday, February 02, 2007

fun times and fun friends!


Just wanted to put up a couple pictures of what we have been doing the past couple days. Last night, Jeremy and I finally had a much needed date night. We went to Red Robin, and then The Gap, and Target! The perfect date night if you ask me :)! Then tonight we went over to our friends' house (Travis and Becky). They had us over for dinner, and then we all watched, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and ER together. We also played a little bit of TV Scene It, but we won't really talk about that, because the guys totally beat us.
Not much else is going on in northeast Indiana! Jeremy has started his classes for second semester, and that is keeping him busy. It has been WAY to cold lately. The high this coming monday is 1!!! 1 degree!! And there is always snow on the ground....which I never thought that I would complain about, but I am kind of ready for it to go away :). Definitely a bit colder here, than in Kansas.
I work the weekend again, which is ok. Nobody wants to work this Sunday, since the Colts are in the superbowl. Its kind of a big thing up here, to have the Colts and the Bears going. And, well, I don't care either way, so I guess I will work! :)
Just wanted to give you a quick update, and some pictures. The dog in the pics is Travis and Becky's dog, Wendy. She is a lot of fun, and she really likes Jeremy....which is kind of funny because Jeremy doesn't really like her :).

5 comments:

aunteem said...

the high this morning was 3! it is 20 for a high today and single digits tonight again! we had 3 inches of snow Wed again! and more predicted for this week....it is cold here! great pics and glad you had such a good time!
much love

Unknown said...

looks like fun...thanks for sharing the verses also.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog!! It will be more fun to see you both in a couple of weeks. Hope you got the Sunday schedule changed. Uncle Gail called this morning and you know what he had to say. "Oh I think you are the same age as me!"
Surprise wasn't it? He said you should have gotten his book by now.
Love you,
Grandma Butch

Erika said...

Kellie,
Sounds like you have found your niche in Indiana. I am encouraged by you perspective. I will keep that in mind.
Erika

Anonymous said...

hey kellie! i'm talking to you on msn right now. i'm really glad that you guys found someone to hang out with up there instead of just your mii's. haha. at least that dog likes jeremy and jeremy doesn't like it, and not the other way around. because that would be really bad.