Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jeremy's work




















I just wanted to show off some of Jeremy's work that he has been doing. He has been learning how to use the professional version of Adobe Photoshop, and he had to edit a picture of himself and remove all the "imperfections" I thought he did a really good job. And trust me, compared to everyone else in his class, I think his was the best. I could be a bit biased, but some of those people actually looked worse after photoshopping themselves. This is a before and after picture. (I wanted to get them side by side, but it didn't work.) Jeremy removed some of his freckles and the redness in his face. He shaved himself (although I don't know why he cannot seem to do that in real life ;). He slimmed his neck down a little, made his eyes bluer, and teeth whiter. He showed me how he did all this and it is sooo easy!! Now I see why every picture you see of a celebrity, they look so dang good. Thats why we have this skewed image of how we are supposed to look. Because but literally a click of a button you can make yourself skinnier, and tanner, etc....

This other picure, I took of him while he was driving to Ft Wayne, one day. He was TRYING to be funny, by acting like he was sleeping :). Well it came in handy for his project in class. He photoshopped in, one of my pictures from Hawaii underwater. I thought he did a good job! He even made the reflection in the side mirror. Well I just had to brag a little. Hope you all enjoy these! :)

2 comments:

aunteem said...

cool....photoshopping is cool; I still like the original Jeremy! :)
the in the car, underwater pic is fun. but pretending to sleep while driving?
hmmm.
love ya

Hillary said...

wow...thats pretty cool..you know what you should do...you should photoshop your self into a picture so it looks like you are on oprah..how sweet would that be..do it!