Saturday, September 09, 2006

O-H-I-O


Well, I have now been as far east as Ohio!! I am really excited about this. I used to only be able to say I had been as far east as Indiana, but now I have been as far east as Ohio! :)

Jeremy and I decided to finally get out of the house today and go to Jodi's soccer game! (All we do is really sit around in the house, so it was nice to get out for a while.) As I was writing Jodi's soccer schedule down in my planner, I saw that there was a game in Bluffton. And I thought, well that is really close to us! Bluffton, IN is only like 20 minutes away! Well I was mistaken. Her game was in Bluffton, OH, and luckily we figured this out before we left :). But we wanted to go anyway so it was about a 2 hour drive but it was well worth it! So we got to her game and it had just started. She didn't know we were coming so we were really excited to surprise her. The look on her face when she saw us was priceless! Her eyes got huge and her mouth dropped open. So we got to see her at half-time for a bit and then for a while after the game. Needless to say she was totally excited to see us, as we were to see her!! I have really missed her! She IS one of my favorite sisters :). So anyways.....we all got to chat for a while after the game and catch up.

Well nothing else too exciting has been going on here. I have had orientation all week which made the week drag by, and Jeremy continued with his classes. Those are going well for him. Last night Jeremy and I went out to eat, and then when we got home we figured out we can hear the high school marching band and the announcers at the football games on friday nights! But that about is the extent of the excitement here!

Here is a picture of the Jodi and I the day of Jeremy and I's wedding, and then a picture of her today cheering on her team! (It was bright outside) :)

10 comments:

aunteem said...

how fun! so jealous...hope you hugged and kissed Jodi for me. we definitely need some birkey time!
love you both!

Hillary said...

sounds like fun...i love roadtrips, espically when they don't know you are coming...adds to the excitement! i can't figure out how to post again...but once i do i will....

Erika said...

I want to take a road trip too, but John doesn't like to get out of the house much. He prefers to study ALL the time. Maybe if I told him Kellie and Jeremy did it, he would want to go too. Thanks for the inspiration. How was the church you tried out this weekend?

erin(DANIELLE) said...

lucky...i'm so jealous! i miss jodi...so i think we are set for the 5th through the 8th ok?? Are you sure it is a good time??? Let me know ASAP!
Love you! Miss you...

Hillary said...

i updated...but i am not putting a picture of my foot on the internet...its not even really gross....

Hillary said...

yeah we about had way bigger problems...but luckily i ran away..im not really sure if they arrested those people i really hope so! but i made it back to sterling alive, much to erins dismay...:]
hope life in indiana is going well..
they drained the blood from my toe today so its not really cool anymore...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Did you find a church? Happy that you got to explore the "east"!
Ohio is a beautiful state.

erin(DANIELLE) said...

yeah yeah...it was great! what?? we can't do that at your house?? well..why not?? :)
just kidding...well i have hmwk andi should do it and not do this! love you bye!

Hillary said...

i totally won the spelling bee...just so you know...

Hillary said...

ahh yes we are moving...i'm not moving very fast and it kinda hurts..but its all good..today is supposed to be worse..you might say a prayer or two for us!