Sunday, July 16, 2006

newlyweds!



Well the honeymoon is definitely over and we have, unfortunately, been back to reality for a couple weeks now. But the honeymoon was wonderful and we are now big fans of Canada. These are a couple pics of the wedding and how much fun we had. As far as the day of the wedding we could not have asked for better weather! Everything went off rather smoothly. There are also a couple pics on here of the honeymoon.
These three weeks as a married couple have been wonderful!! We both only have a few more weeks of work left and then we are off to Indiana. We will definitely be posting on here more when we get to Indiana. Feel free to e-mail us any pictures of the wedding, we would love to see them!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Yeah. I have a "blog buddy". I can't wait to see Indiana.

aunteem said...

so glad you are doing this! Fun, fun fun!
love
mom

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I will be a faithful reader, since I'm somewhat obsessed with checking blogs. Love you!

Melanie-Pearl said...

oooooooooo...I am laughing my ass off at that top left photo. I look SCARY SCARY SCARY!!! in that photo. Seriously (still laughing) I am cracking up here...that has to be the worst photo of me ever. Glad you all look so cute. (Fun to see you on blogspot)

Unknown said...

Hee hee, Mel, you are way too hard on yourself. I just clicked on it and think you look like you're having fabulous time, that's all!! Those pics are hilarious though.

Anonymous said...

Liz said

The wedding was fantastic and the year in Indiana will be over before you know it! Love ya