Tuesday, July 18, 2006

dinner and a movie


We had wonderful night out with the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Michael Woods! It was a great time as you can probably tell by the pictures. We started out at Sumo Japanese Grill. It is my number one as far as japanese grills go. We all got to see how good we are at catching shrimp in our mouth. I love this picture of Mike in action. Look what a BIG mouth he has!! Jeremy and Mike say its a bad angle but Angie and I know it to be true. We then went to the Premiere Palace to see "Brick". Where we were the only ones in the theatre except one other couple. It was a pretty good film. Unfortunately I think I am starting to like these "Indie" films. I guess thats what I get for marrying a film major. This was what you would call a film noir. Which is "dark film" translated from french. I would suggest it. I'm not good at discussing films YET, so if you want to know more about it you should really ask Jeremy. Well, after a long night at work I am going to sleep with my husband who has been asleep for a couple hours already :).

4 comments:

Melisa said...

When is my night to go to dinner and a movie with the famous couple!!??

aunteem said...

you gotta wonder about Jeremy's friends!
:)
love mom

aunteem said...

if you check out my blog you will notice I could use a little help!

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.