Monday, December 21, 2009

blog neglect...but big announcement!

It is quite ridiculous how long it has been since I have posted anything on here! I am going to do a better job. Well I figure, since its been a couple months since posting, I might as well come back with a bang! So here it is...Looks like we are going to be adding another little one to our family in July, and Liam is going to be a BIG brother! :). We are SO very excited. We found out quite a while ago, and I am very proud of myself for keeping it somewhat of a secret until now! I am 10 weeks pregnant today. We are due on July 19th, which seems like SO far away. But honestly, right now, that date can just take its time getting here, because Liam has a little bit of growing up to do before this little one comes :)

So far he seems pretty excited. I know he doesn't understand even a tenth of what this really means. But he does understand that there is a baby in my belly. He will come up to my belly and kiss it, and say, hi baby. It is pretty sweet. Although, he also thinks there is a baby in his belly...I'm sure he will get it all sorted out soon :) Ha! Liam and this little one will be a little over 2 years apart, which I'm hoping will be a good distance. I have a feeling it will be more than we bargained for, for quite a while, but hopefully we can make the adjustment smoothly.

I will already answer one question you might have...yes there is just ONE! By looking at the picture below, you might think I am further along than I am, or that I am carrying more than one baby. But praise the Lord there is only one :). Trust me, I have looked several times :). I guess that this is just how I carry my babies...very big. I did the same thing with Liam when I was this early, and everyone asked, are you sure you aren't having twins? So I might as well prepare myself for that question this whole pregnancy too. The other picture, is one we just took at work when I was 9 weeks along. You can see the little "nubs" for arms and legs on the baby :) When we looked yesterday it was flailing its arms around everywhere and spinning in circles. Its a feisty one :) We did have our first official appointement with our Dr when I was 8 weeks pregnant, with our first "official" sonogram. He said everything looked great, and was growing right on schedule.

Now...here's for keeping this thing updated more often :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your news. So excited for your growing family (and belly!).

grandmabutch said...

Yea for You all and Liam and us!

Ginger said...

Yippee!!!! Congrats! :) Ooooh - are you going to find out what this one is or be surprised? I remember that being a toughie last time... lol :)

kim said...

congratulations to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I am going to be a great-auntie again! He/she already looks like a cutie-pie. Congratulations. We are so excited for you.
K

BEK said...

Congratulations!!!! You are such a beautiful woman and I am missing you like crazy!!!