Sunday, May 17, 2009

Liam's First Birthday Party

We had a great party at mom and dad's on Saturday.  Liam is SO blessed to have so many amazing people in his life who love him so much.  He got a ridiculous amount of presents, just like any 1 year old should, I suppose :).  He really seemed to enjoy it, which I was so happy about.  He thought eating his cake, was pretty great.  Although it did require a bath afterwards :).  Here are a few pictures of our day.  Thank you so much to everyone who was able to come...you all helped make it very special.





3 comments:

Erika said...

I love the cake and I love Liam.

grandmabutch said...

You had a great party! We enjoyed it very much! You are agood Dadddy and Mother. He is a lucky boy

Ginger said...

Looks like he had a blast! I LOVE the cake - so cute! :) Wow... can't believe he's 1 year old! :)