Sunday, February 22, 2009

Senior Night

Well I suppose it is my turn to put an update up from senior night. I have kind of been avoiding it because every time I look through the pictures and think about it, I get teary-eyed. It has truly been such an honor to watch my little sister grow up, and grow into the person that she is today; partly due to basketball. I am SO impressed when I watch her lead her team. They have been through A LOT of ups and downs this past season, but she is so determined to bring these girls out of it on a better side. I know she could have never gotten to where she is today without her faith, and without praying for every girl on that team since her freshman year. Her determination and drive, to show Christ to her teammates is definitely something to be admired....so yes...Thursday evening was senior night. It was the last regular season home game that Erin will play at Sterling. Since that evening, the girls won the KCAC conference for the third season in a row (never having been done in Sterling women's basketball history). Up next is the KCAC tournament starting this coming Thursday, Saturday and the following Tuesday, for anyone who would like to come. Their winning the conference gives them their place at the national tournament again in Sioux City, IA! Well, here are my pictures from the evening...Love you little sister.









































To see all the pictures click here.

2 comments:

aunteem said...

love and support go such a long ways....I'm so proud of the sister you are to Erin.

Melisa said...

Sweet sisters! Wish all mine lived closer!