Tuesday, December 30, 2008

baby's first christmas

I have not posted anything since December 17th, cause things have been CRAZY to say the least...but I think they are going to finally start slowing down again. It was all worth it to see Liam experience his first Christmas. He really enjoyed all the festivities, and had more fun opening presents than I thought he would! The next task...re-organizing the house since it has seemed to explode with toys :). Holidays are so much different, but SO much better now that we have Liam. I have just been reminded so many times in the past few weeks how incredibly blessed that we are to have him this year. He has just brought more joy to our lives than even thought imaginable. Here is a link to look at a lot of the pictures from Christmas, but I will also put a few of my favorites below :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=92305&l=596b1&id=510530691

















































2 comments:

Melanie-Pearl said...

*gush*

Unknown said...

Ahh so precious! I love the tube socks on Liam..and Jeremy is definitely rockin the superhero pajama pants!! :)