Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 months old


We had Liam's 4 month doctor appointment on Monday. He got yet another series of vaccines...poor baby. It is so easy for me to give shots to the babies at work, but when it comes to him...it is pretty sad. He checks out to be doing great. He was 14 pounds 11 ounces and 25 inches long. He actually is not quite as big as we thought he was. Both those measurements put him in approximately the 50th percentile. Liam has been pretty congested this past week, but it has been getting better. I told the doctor that he has been more fussy than normal lately, and I think it is due to him teething. He looked as his mouth and said that he doesn't think he is teething. What?!? This is what I have been blaming his fussy bouts on since he was 10 weeks old!! So that officially made me feel pretty dumb. But really...what else is the bright white spot under his gums?? I know they are supposed to get swollen and they really are not swollen yet, so maybe he is not as close as I think he is. All this drool has got to be for some reason! I guess I will stop looking for that tooth every morning when he wakes up...

4 comments:

aunteem said...

I love that picture! And sometimes....mommma's do know more than doctors! :)

Julie said...

What a sweet little boy! Aunt Zamma

Unknown said...

Mom's do know more than doctors. Even if your doctor is a mom. Cayden's doctor said he was not teething and with in a week or two the tooth had broken through.
Don't let it get you down. You do know what is best for your son!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE picture!