Sunday, July 27, 2008

goin swimmin'


Well Liam got to go swimming for the first time yesterday!! We went and took advantage of KT and Julie's pool at their house before they move! Needless to say I think we might have a little fish on our hands...he loved it! He even got splashed in the face a few times and didn't cry! I have been avoiding taking him swimming because the pediatrician said we can't put sunscreen on him until he is 4 months old...but Melanie said their pool is really well shaded from 10-11am so we went then. I'm so glad we did! We are going to be swimming a lot more this summer (where it is shaded of course). We already have a date to go and swim with Michele and the girls later this week!



4 comments:

Erika said...

I laughed so hard at those swim goggles. That was hilarious.

Hillary said...

pretty much the cutest pictures i have seen..just so you know

aunteem said...

Swim little fishy Swim! Sure is hard d to beat Liam's cuteness factor!
love you all!
(well, jeremy may hold a close 2nd!)

Anonymous said...

Kellie this reminds me of the time we went to the YMCA to see you in the water. I think Liam likes it as much as you did.

So very cute.
Grandma Butch