Tuesday, January 08, 2008

our adorable cousins

I have a few videos to share with everyone! I went to Chloe and Mason's first basketball games on Saturday. They were both so adorable!! So I took some video of both of them playing ball. Then that evening Jeremy and I got to watch Sophie and Lilian. We LOVE doing that...they are the most precious babies. So I took a few videos of Sophie...Lilian is not quite as entertaining yet :)
I love watching the video of Mason playing ball. He just can't hold still! He is always jumping around in place...he definitely got more into playing in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Chloe is a really good ball handler, and you can tell she really enjoys the competition. She did great!
In the first video of Sophie she is riding a little zebra that Michele's mom gave her. I think part way into the video she is asking "this way, or this way?" As in which way we want her to spin it. She was pretty cute...as always. In the second video she was saying "I'm two!" And then right after that she tripped on the thing Lilian was laying in, and sat on her legs. That is why she says "Oh gosh!" And then the third video was just for me. Because Jeremy was reading her, her bedtime story and I thought it was so cute. He is going to be such a great dad!! I had so much fun watching him with those girls that night. He plays so well with them, and even took Lilian when she was fussy and tried to calm her down. Ok...enough of my rambling..I don't know why I feel the need to explain every video in detail that I post :)




3 comments:

Erika said...

Cousins are great!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness the kids look big playing basketball. and look at those official uniforms.

you two are the best babysitters ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great place to watch videos of my grandkids when I miss them! Thanks for posting these...Zamma