Saturday, January 19, 2008

a house?


So Jeremy and I are really hoping that maybe we have found the house we are going to buy!! We have looked at about 20 houses so far, and only 2 had really stuck out....until today. This one, definitely out weighs all of the others, and pretty much seems perfect, as far as what we want and need. So I wanted to show some of the pictures. I am going to take my camera tomorrow to our second showing, and get some better ones, these are just the ones off the website.
This is a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. With a new furnace, hot water heater, ac, and roof, all within the past 5 years. Which is something we really wanted. A 2 car attached garage, fenced in backyard, lots of storage. It is right on Maus street (behind Peterson elementary). If you remember where my parents used to live on Valleyview, it is actually in that neighborhood just further south. We love the neighborhood and the school district that it is in.
So I could name off a bunch of other reasons why we think this is the perfect house for us, but I will spare you :). The price is amazing!! If you all just wouldn't mind praying about it with us. We really like it, and hope that everything goes as planned. We are looking at it a second time, tomorrow with mom and dad, and we are going to be ready to fill out a contract at that time and put down earnest money. I love how this is all happening exactly one week before I leave the country for two weeks!! :) Our realtor is really excited about this opportunity for us. We have really loved working with him, so if anyone needs a recommendation we would definitely recommend him. Let us know what you think!

7 comments:

aunteem said...

What I think? You definitely got the obsessive/compulsive side of my personality! :) You make me smile! I really hope this place works out for you guys too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

i really like the architecture. the high ceilings are really great too.

Erika said...

That house looks great! I am so excited for you. I hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

I believe that the house is very nice. I liked that neighborhood and looks like the perfect place for our Great Grand Baby!!!! and his/hers parents.

Happy for you.
Grandma Butch

Melanie-Pearl said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's close to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh yeah, it's pretty, too!)
Congrats!

Melanie-Pearl said...

okay, now that i've calmed down and quit running all the scenarios about why the proximity is so great for me (ie)chloe babysitting in a few years, me babysitting until then, etc.), i've noticed how much it looks like your folks' house on Manhattan. i checked it out online and saw that there's hardwood under the carpet...how cool!

i was just thinking yesterday about how i rambled on and on about the house thing last time we really talked. (i should have just shut up because you're too nice to tell me to shut up.) it seems like so much of this house embodies exactly what you said you wanted. i think you guys are making a really wise decision that you will be able to enjoy for several years. woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, so happy for you...the house and baby look great! Praying God works out His will perfectly. Love, Liz