Wednesday, September 05, 2007

sophie.


I think the highlight of my week was stopping by KT and Julie's and getting to play with Sophie for a little while...three more months and she will have a little sister! I am pretty sure Sophie is a genius. Are 1 1/2 yr olds supposed to be able to count to 10, and know that the "p" comes after the "o" in her name?? I was pretty amazed! :) I can't believe how much she is talking and how big she is getting. So I just wanted to brag on one of my three cutest cousins ever (Chloe and Mason being the other two). I thought I got some pretty cute pictures, so I thought I would share. When Jeremy and I were leaving KT and Julie's, Julie came out and said that Sophie was saying "Kellie, bye bye". Yeah, pretty sure my heart just melted right then and there.

4 comments:

aunteem said...

what a dolly...i can't even begin to pick my favorite picture! we need to teach her to say "aunt marchel" next!

Anonymous said...

Kellie--you are too sweet. Can't wait till you have a little girl I can brag about :)!

Anonymous said...

Kellie--
Those pictures are so cute! You should keep her for a couple hours sometime. It is so much fun to have her all to yourself--she talks nonstop...Love, JT

Melanie-Pearl said...

ohmigosh!!! i am so in love with her, too! it's like you can't get enough of her.

last night Mason was making her say all kinds of words: "say eyeball." "eye-bah."

it reminded me of me and you! do you know how thrilled i was that you could talk?!?! it was like my best dolly coming to life.

"...say kitty!"