Thursday, March 29, 2007

our time at home...


Well I am finally posting about our trip home over spring break! We were very busy during that week, and I have a lot of pictures I want to post, but I will try and only post one for each thing we did, so this doesn't end up being 500 pages long :). Our main goal over spring break was to find a place to live when we move home in a month and a half! God definitely provided, and when it looked like nothing was going to work out (and Kellie was getting very stressed), He came through. I should never have worried in the first place. But we did find an awesome house, in a great location. It is in the Riverside neighborhood, and when we look out our front door we look at the Sim Park golf course, so we have a great view!! AND, a great park to walk our new dog at!! It has a large fenced in back yard, which we are very excited about. We are renting this place, and our lease is a year, so in that year we are going to be looking around to buy a house, which we are very excited about! So these are a few pictures of the house!


So finding our house was definitely the most exciting thing that happened over spring break (besides picking out a puppy, of course:). We got to spend a lot of time with friends and family which was awesome. We can't believe how fast our time here in Indiana has gone, and we will be moving home in just a month and a half!! We are very excited. Jeremy's graduation is on May 19th (yes, on my birthday), and then we are driving back on May 21st. Not wasting any time!! :) I have gotten my job back at Wesley. It is the same exact position and shift and everything! That has been a huge blessing, to know we won't have to worry about that. Jeremy is not sure what he is doing for a job at this time. So here are a few more pics of our time at home.....



This is me and our niece Amber. She is getting so big!!
She will be 7 this April.









Me and my most wonderful sister!!! This was during our,
"its my last day here, so we are going to take a whole bunch
of pictures together" phase :)






Me and Hillary! She came into town and stayed with us on
Wednesday night....we had a blast. So this was right before
me and Jeremy got our butts kicked playing basketball, against
her and Erin...not a good idea on our part :)






Me, Erin and Hill after popping our stove-top Jiffy Pop
popcorn, which we were all very impressed with...as you can tell :)






Me, Melisa and Dianne, painting away on Melisa's new house!!
She closed on her house the week we were home, so we got to
see the whole Birkey family....minus Jodi :(






Erin and I got to go to Exploration Place with Sophie and
Michele!! She has gotten so big!!







Me and Tessia at her birthday party at Sumo's








Me and Erin painting Melisa's bedroom. I have to say, we did
a pretty good job :). And yes, I did do more than what mom
captured in this picture!






The Birkessen children....minus jodi...we missed her!

7 comments:

Erika said...

That looks like the perfect house. I love it. Hardwood floors, big back yard, wonderful fireplace, etc. All of Kellie's dreams came true- a house, a visit with family and friends.....and a dog? Magnifico.

aunteem said...

I like the new word...Birkesen children! Thanks too for not posting my video! I like your pictures. Much love
mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did a good job of taking pictures. We are anxious to see your home and to have you back. Better get Jeremy's car washed. Should have backed it out today and let the rain wash it.

Love you both
Grandma Butch

Unknown said...

I love love love the house! Can't wait to partay there!

Anonymous said...

Kellie-I have that top that you're wearing in the picture with Tessia. Maurices?

aunteem said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog; obviously been awhile since I've checked it and you might be the only one to ever read it!
love you
mom

Anonymous said...

So i'm really liking the looks of this house..i thought of you while i was on my walk/run today..saw a house for sale over here..but didn't think you really didn't you're wierdo friend to go check it out for you! Let me know when the cleaning crew needs to hit the house!?! I'm all in.