Sunday, February 25, 2007

new hair-cuts...




Well upon the request of both of our parents we are posting some pictures of the hair-cuts we recently got. I know most of you don't care what our new hair cuts look like, but it is quite the event which Jeremy decides to cut his hair. If you have seen recent pictures of him, this is quite a change. Jeremy really likes his, which is saying a lot, because he is more picky about his hair than I am about mine. And I decided to have her cut bangs in my hair, which is the first time I have had them in many many years. So right now, they are very annoying.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids,
I do like your haircuts. Jeremy you are certainly more handsome with the new do. Kellie grandpa thinks that it doesn't look like you., but I like it. Change is good!! Who am I to say that?

Thanks for sharing. Love you both.
Grandma and Grandpa Butch

Anonymous said...

I like your new hair styles!!! Also the carmel color in your hair Kellie. You both look great... looking forward to your visit next month!

Love Mom F

Anonymous said...

Kellie--You look so pretty with bangs! You guys should have kept your long hair--it might help you keep warm while living in that deep freeze. Aunt Julie
Jeremy--I saw your Mom spending money at Towne West the other day.

Anonymous said...

I love the bangs. That is a good look for both of you.
-Erika

aunteem said...

like the looks! you have both always been darling to me!

Anonymous said...

Hey, cute couple with terrific hair cuts! Fantastic synopsis
of visit from Butch and Glenda.
I loved those pictures sleding
off the roof. Liz and Grace

Hillary said...

um...love love love the new hair! it makes you look so young...oh wait you are young!
anywho...heppy st patricks day!

Melanie-Pearl said...

you're both fergalicious---hot, hot.