Wednesday, January 17, 2007

it's been a very long time....

Yes, I know it has been a very long time since I have posted. But I feel like I have a good excuse! So here it is....Jeremy surprised me for Christmas with the new digital camera I have been wanting. So I proceeded to take a lot of pictures at each of the 5 million Christmas' we went to! :) Then I put them on my computer, and saw that I only has like 700 some megabytes left on the whole computer! So I knew that all of my pictures were taking up this space. I have like 6,000 on there! So this is what I did. I deleted a picture file, then went into the program to see if the picture was still there. And it was!! So I went ahead and deleted all of my 6,000 pictures. Yea, well when I went to go and open up the thumbnail I was seeing, it wouldn't open. All that was saved was the little thumbnail. Its like a huge trick! I can see the picture....it is right there....but it really is gone :(. So I had a breakdown for a few days....I am still not over it. ANYWAYS....that is my excuse for not posting because I kept wanting to post pictures from Christmas and didn't have any. Right now the computer is with the Mac guy, but he didn't give us much hope of being able to retrieve my 6,000 pictures :(. But if I do by chance, get them back, I will be posting pictures from Christmas!

So anyways...I do have some pictures now! Most of them are from my fun surprise trip home. A couple months ago, I found some really cheap plane tickets to fly home around Erin's birthday. She also happened to have 2 games on her birthday, and then two more two days later!! So I decided to buy them and come home to surprise her for her birthday. It was awesome!!! I am so glad I did it. I flew in Wednesday night (the 10th), and then Thursday, mom, dad and I went out to Sterling to her game. She was definitely shocked when I walked into the gym, but very excited! Of course, Erin and Hillary (her roommate) thought that I should stay with them on Thursday night. I came up with lots of excuses why I couldn't, but they pretty much just shot every single one down. So I lived the college life Thursday night....and Sunday night. We had a blast!! I am really glad that I stayed with them. Sometimes I felt really old....but, it was fun. So here are the pictures from my trip!


Me, Erin and Hillary right after I surprised Erin!










Me and Erin at her party, that night.






Erin with her Strawberry Daquiri mix (yes, non-alcoholic)








All of Erin's close friends!









Me and Hillary!








This is a big group of Erin's friends!!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

umm yes good times had by all in sterling...you should come and visit again, real soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming..I will never forget the look on Erin's face when you walked in the gym.
Precious....
Love you lots

Anonymous said...

Kellie and Jeremy,
Enjoyed you blog. I am sure Jeremy is very glad to have his little bride back. What a mess with the airports!! Glad you made it that night safely. I guess I just couldn't sleep because I was praying you would make you connection in Chicago. Aunt Liz was staying up incase Jeremy needed a place to stay. That was sweet of her.
Love you,
Grandma Butch

Anonymous said...

You are one brave older sister :)!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time mius the airport fiascos. I wish I could have seen Erin's face. Take care.